Partition Recovery mode scans entire physical disk no matter how many logical drives are present on it.
To perform partition recovery, follow the steps mentioned below.
- From the main menu, click on Partition Recovery.
- Click a to select the drive, b to go back to main menu and c to refresh.
- After select disk to analyze, the scanning of the selected drive starts.
- You can interrupt scanning process by clicking on Abort button.
- After scanning complete you will see the following window
- On this screen you see files list on which you can select files to recover. You can directly select a, b, c, d and e for All file, Only Images, Only Videos, Only Documents and Only Music
- Click Filter.
- On the following screen select the filters you want, use Date Options to select the date range, use Integrity Options to recover specific files and Other Options to not show system files.
- Click Apply.
- After applying desired filters, select the files under ALL.
- Click C: to see files displayed in folders, you can click on any folder to see subfolders.
- Click Recover.
- A pop-up window appears.
- Select the folder to save recovery files and click OK. In this example This PC is selected.
- Number of recovered files appears.