To Create an Automated backup Script:
1. Open the Data Transfer folder.
2. Launch CreateScript.exe
3. Specify the Windows Drive in which you intend on backing up.
4. Next specify the Destination Drive in which you intend to store the backup data.
5. To backup all User Profiles that exist, make sure the All User Profiles box is selected, then click Next.
6. Select Profile Data to backup, then click Next.
7. Select additional folders to backup (if known).
8. Select any additional files to backup then click Next.
9. To save information, select from available options.
10. Select from advanced options when the automated backup completes.
11. Finally, click Save Script. A prompt will appear, enter the filename and click save