PC Optimizer will attempt to reclaim valuable disk space, safeguard your privacy and increase overall system performance by executing a comprehensive system optimization.
A list of functions available include:
- Automated Mode
Performs an automated system optimization based on external script file. By default, the PC Optimization script will:
- Clean Junk Files
- Clean Temp Files
- Reset Windows Store Cache
- Automatically delete all files specified in files.ux
- Delete C:\temp.txt
- Automatically delete all files specified in folders.ux
- Delete C:\Temp
- Empty C:\$Recycle.Bin
- Clean Browser Cookies
- Clean Browser Temp Files
- Remove all Browser Data
- Automatically uninstall applications found in Startup.txt
- Too many apps to list. Please open manually.
- Set Power Plan profile to High Performance
- Perform a Defrag if current fragmentation level exceeds 12%
- Interactive Mode
Manually specify tasks to perform. The process is wizard based.
- Application Uninstall
Manually select and uninstall applications as needed.
- Windows Updates
Detect and automatically install Windows Updates.