To Restore from a Data Backup:
1. Click the Restore function
2. Select the Storage device to restore the backup files from, then click Select.
3. Select the Backup Folder to transfer files from, then click Next.
4. Select the Source Profile and Destination Profile, then select Next.
5. Select the Profile Data to Restore, then click Next.
6. This will add the Profile to the Profile Restore Task. To restore another profile, click the + button, otherwise click Next to continue.
7. Select from non-Profile folders to restore and then click Next.
8. Select from non-Profile files to restore and then click Next.
9.Select a location to restore additional data such as System Information , hardware keys, etc.
10. Please make sure all currently opened apps are closed and then click OK.
11. Once the restore process has completed, a summary screen will display.