To scan a Disk Folder:
1. Click on "Select a Folder" option and then click continue.
2. A new window will appear. Navigate to the folder in which to scan, then click OK.
3. Wait for the app to fully scan the disk drive.
4. When the scan has completed, the app will update the window and provide a visual representation of the disk space.
4. Drill down to identify folder/files using the left side structure list or directly by clicking on a slice of the visual pie.
5. Right click to bring up the quick action menu.
- Open in Explorer
- Copy to...
- Move to...