To open the System Maintenance menu, click the System Maintenance button on the main menu.
System Maintenance has six maintenance items:
- Windows Security Center
- Windows Update
- Startup Apps
- Uninstall Apps
- Optimize Drives
- Windows Event Log
Windows Security Center
This function will scan the system and identify if the following are installed and active:
- Network Firewall
- Security Virus Protection
- Internet Security Settings
- Spyware & Unwanted Software Protection
This function will allow to download Windows Updates and also provide status on the last installation patch.
This function will display all current apps that launch during Windows Startup.
- Click Add to add an app to the startup process.
- Click Refresh to refresh the list
- Click an entry and then click Disable to disable the selected item from launching.
This function will display all installed applications.
To uninstall a selected app, first identify the app by highlighting an app, then click the uninstall button that appears directly under the app selected.
This function will analyze the fragmentation level of the selected disk drive and provide an option to defrag if needed.