Note: This article soon to be updated with images. Be sure to contact UX Support Team for the WST module.
Did you know you can deploy an instance of UX Windows tools such as WinStress Test from the UUT(Unit under test) browser (No Internet Required)?
It's very simple:
1. From the UUT client machine, open the internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type the QuickCAST Server IP address followed by the QuickCAST Server port# found in the configuration/http options and filename.
For this example we will assume:
- Default IP setup of 192.168.0.1
- Default Port# 8080
- Generic WST Module filename: wst.exe
The full address you would type is: 192.168.0.1:8080/wst.exe
3. The browser should automatically download from the QuickCAST Server, the WinStress Test module to the UUT client.
4. If the exe doesnt automatically launch, simply go to your download folder and double click the wst.exe file.
5. The file will automatically extract and run WinStress Test.
Note: This instance will count as a deployment license and will be released once the WinStress Test session has completed.