Note: This article soon to be updated with images. This assumes you have a CloudOne valid license.
Did you know you can deploy your CloudOne package via UUT browser?
It's very simple:
1. From the UUT client machine, open the internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type the QuickCAST Server IP address followed by the QuickCAST Server port# found in the configuration/http options and filename.
For this example we will assume:
- Default IP setup of 192.168.0.1
- Default Port# 8080
- Generic CloudOne Module filename: cloudone.exe
The full address you would type is: 192.168.0.1:8080/cloudone.exe
3. The browser should automatically download from the QuickCAST Server, the CloudOne module to the UUT client.
4. If the exe doesnt automatically launch, simply go to your download folder and double click the cloudone.exe file.
5. The file will automatically extract and run your CloudOne package.