To Create a Custom Scan Profile:
1. To create a new custom scan, click the New Custom Scan button.
2. Enter a name for the custom scan and then select scan locations.
3. Next, click the Advanced button. Select the Custom scan setting.
4. A new window will display. Select the Scan all files option.
5. Select the archives button. Select available options as needed, then click the MISC button.
6. Under the MISC options, select from available options. It is recommended to scan boot sectors, memory processes and registry. Click the OK button to apply the settings.
7. Lastly, select the action if threats are found. Click the OK button to apply the settings.
8. The new scan option will appear. Select the option and then click Start Scan button to continue.