The QuickCAST Server for Recycle, Refurbishers, Remarketing, etc.. is available upon request.
Make sure you have installed
Deployment Tools: includes the Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment.
Windows Preinstallation Environment : includes the files used to install Windows PE.
To create a WinPE image, be sure to use the Ultra-X LivePE Builder.
*** After you have built a WinPE WIM file ***
***WARNING! THIS PATCH WILL INSTALL SPECIFIC SCRIPTS THAT WILL PERMANENTLY ERASE ALL DISKS FOUND ON EACH UUT/SUT (UNIT UNDER TEST/SYSTEM UNDER TEST). DO NOT INSTALL THIS PATCH IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON ERASING ALL DISKS ON THE SUT/UUT.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Be sure you have the basic QuickCAST Server configuration in place and working (Deployment is working, http service is enabled, etc.).
2. Confirm the Computer Name is set to UXSVR
3. Confirm the QCUSR account is enabled and has the password set according to the user guide.
4. Confirm the c:\uxd folder is shared and that the QCUSR account has read privileges enabled.
5. Confirm the c:\report folder is shared and that the QCUSR account has full access privileges enabled.
6. Download the latest QCServer uxdsource for refurbishment patch.
7. Once downloaded, double click the patch exe file. Wait for the extraction and patching process to complete.
8. Once completed, restart the QuickCAST Server machine.
9. Launch QuickCAST as normal.
10. On SUT/UUT, PXE boot as normal
11. On Legacy Mode menu or UEFI Mode menu, select the Windows PE Mode option.
12. Wait for Windows PE will load.
13. When the Main Menu appears, select Automated scripting options.
14. Select from the options available.
Note: All report xml output will be saved to C:\reports (network mapped drive R:)