How to Create a Burn-In Script?
To create a script:
- Upon booting, repeatedly tap the ‘E’ key. This will abort the default script from running and provide a small script menu.
- Use the ▲▼ arrow keys to navigate/highlight the ‘Edit Script’ option and then hit [ENTER] key
- A list of available hardware components will display. Use the ▲▼ arrow keys to highlight the hardware component and then hit [ENTER] key.
- A list of subtests will display. Use the ▲▼ arrow keys to highlight the subtest and then press the [Spacebar] key to select/unselect a subtest. A selected subtest is queued when an x appears to the left of the subtest name. Select subtests as needed and then hit the [ESC] key when done.
- When you are done queuing hardware components for testing, press the [ESC] key to exit the script edit mode.
- Finally, use the ▲▼ arrow keys to highlight the ‘Save Script’ option and then press [ENTER] key.
- The program will prompt that a File(script) already exists and if you would like to overwrite the default script. Press [y] to overwrite and continue or [n] to abort the save/overwrite.