How to boot QuickTech Self Boot (for Apple) on an Apple Mac?
To use the QuickTech Self Boot for Apple Mac:
- Connect the 6 inch USB extension cable from the UUT (Unit Under Test) to the QuickTech Self Boot USB port.
- Power on the Apple Mac UUT
- Hold the option key down on the keyboard (alt key if using pc keyboard)
- Within a few seconds, a boot manager screen will appear with a drive labeled as EFI Boot.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate and select the drive labeled EFI boot.
- Immediately thereafter you will see a splash screen similar to the one shown below: