How to UnInstall the UAV Definition Update Service?
- Navigate to the QCServer folder. (For QCServer Appliance, the default path= c:\qcserver)
- Locate the UAVDUS folder (c:\qcserver\UAVDUS)
- Open a cmd prompt as admin
- Type: cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319
- Type: installutil.exe /u [FullPathwithDriveLetter:]\qcserver\UAVDUS\UAV_DUS.exe
- Wait for a successful completion.
To confirm the service was uninstalled:
- Click the start button and type services.msc
- Locate a service named UAV WDU Service. If you cannot find then it is uninstalled.