To create or modify a script for QuickTech Self Boot (Pro/Premium) Network Image
- Download WinImage - http://www.winimage.com/download.htm
- Install and then launch WinImage
- Locate and Open the image(.IMZ) you want to modify
4. Insert a clean floppy disk into the floppy drive
5. Click Disk, make sure the Floppy drive is selected and then select format and write.
- Boot the floppy disk.
- Hit ESC to abort burn-in script
- Select BurnIn, then Edit
- Scroll to the test you want to remove and hit DEL
- To add a new item, hit the ENTER key
- When all changes complete, hit ESC to the main menu
- Select BURNIN, then select AUTO
- Remove disk and take back to WinImage.
- Select File, then Read Disk
- Save as new IMZ
- Copy the IMZ to the DDR folder where other IMZ are located.
- If same IMZ name as previous, then no changes needed to menu.
- If different IMZ, then will have to add this to the menu
- Locate a file name MENU found in PXELINUX.CFG folder
- Open MENU with notepad
- locate the menu item you want to change
- rename the IMZ as shown in the image below