To create a CloudOne USB Toolkit:
- Launch the USB Creator from by clicking the desktop shortcut
- The welcome screen will display and prompt to insert a 4gb or larger (8gb recommended) USB flash drive. Click the Start button to continue.
- Next, select the corresponding USB drive from the list. Please note that any and all data on this USB will be permanently deleted.
- Enter the username and password to validate the account.
- Finally, review your account status and company information, then click the continue button.
- The USB creation process will immediately begin and may take some time to complete. Please be patient.
- Once the USB creation process completes, a successful notification will appear. You can now click exit and remove the USB. If you need to create additional USB’s, you may do so by repeating the steps.