How to install the UAV Definition Update Service?
- Navigate to the QCServer folder. (For QCServer Appliance, the default path= c:\qcserver)
- Locate the UAVDUS folder (c:\qcserver\UAVDUS)
- Open a cmd prompt as admin
- Type: cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319
- Type: installutil.exe [FullPathwithDriveLetter:]\qcserver\UAVDUS\UAV_DUS.exe
- Wait for a successful completion.
- To confirm the service is running, click the start button and type services.msc
- Locate a service named UAV WDU Service and make sure the status shows as running
- To confirm a successful definition download, navigate back to the UAVDUS folder (c:\qcserver\UAVDUS)
- Open the UAVClientSvc.log file and scroll down to the end of the log
- The last line will identify the status of the update
- File downloading is just started.
- Extracting the downloaded zip file.
- Extraction done.
- File downloaded successfully.
- Windows 7 and newer OS with latest service packs and updates
- Windows 64-bit OS
- Available 2GB HDD space
- Internet Access
- Microsoft .NET 4.x and 4.5.x Redist