How to make a bootable USB from ISO?
1. Download Rufus
2. Insert a generic USB flash drive into an available USB port.
3. Launch Rufus with Admin priviledges
4. Select USB drive letter from Device drop down
5. Be sure the following check boxes are checked:
- Quick Format
- Create bootable disk using ISO image
6. Click on the CDROM icon next to ISO Image drop down
7. Navigate to the special boot ISO file and click Open
8. Finally click the start button.
9. Wait for DONE message then safely eject the USB