How to uninstall / remove QuickCAST Server service?
Before you can install any QuickCAST Server update you must first remove / uninstall the QuickCAST Server service.
To uninstall the current QuickCAST Server service:
1. Launch the QuickCAST Server application from the installed folder (c:\qcserver\qcclient.exe)
2. On the bottom right of the application you will see the server state: Online (Service Running)
3. Right click the blue text link
4. A prompt will appear confirming removal of the service, click yes to continue.
5. Once the service is removed the service state will show a red box and display Offline.
6. The service is now removed. You may now rename the c:\qcserver folder to c:\qcserverOLD or delete as needed.