QuickCAST isn't deploying images?
1. Be sure your configuration is setup correctly. Check IP settings and root deployment folders.
2. Check your active network settings for the network adapter being used for deployment:
Network and Sharing Centre
3. If the status shows PUBLIC, then traffic is being blocked. Change the settings to PRIVATE or WORK or HOME.
4. An easy way to change from PUBLIC to PRIVATE:
a) Click on Troubleshoot Problems
b) Click HomeGroup
c) Click Next to continue
d) Click SKIP THIS STEP
e) Click Apply this fix
4. If you have other DHCP or TFTP Servers on the same network such as WDS, an internet router, etc. , you will most likely need to modify the QuickCAST configuration to accommodate. Please reference article below for more details: