How do I create a Bootable MultiBoot Malware Scanner USB?
1. Download and install Win32DiskImager using the link reference below:
2. Download and extract the UAV MultiBoot Malware Scanner USB - RAR file so that you are left with the .IMG file.
3. Launch Win32Disk Imager and then click the folder icon as shown in image below:
4. Navigate to the IMG file you extracted and click open.
5. Insert a 4GB USB Flash drive
6. Select the corresponding USB disk drive letter from the device drop down menu as shown in the image below:
7. Click the Write button
8. Wait for the writing to complete.
9. Once complete, eject the USB and close Win32DiskImager.
10. You can now use the USB to boot Legacy BIOS and UEFI BIOS based PC's.